Friday, July 9, 2010

About Me (extended)

I started to write all of this in the about me box, but after seeing it trail on I decided to clip it down to the basics and transfer the whole thing to a blog post for anyone interested. So here is a bit more about me:

I'm a programmer and video game developer. I'm originally from north Georgia. I'm looking to be apart of a team who can create fun and engaging experiences like the ones I've enjoyed since I was a child. If given my pick I prefer to work as a gameplay programmer. It's hard to beat the feeling of building and tweaking the core mechanics of a game and ultimately providing enjoyment to the player. As long as I can be a part of a project that make a product to be proud of, then I'm in the right place. If you care to know more about me feel free to check the links under 'Profile Pages' for more insight or just send me an E-mail at RMattCrane@gmail.com.

So there should be plenty more to come. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment