Friday, July 23, 2010

Back to the Roots

Well I finally got a chance to come visit family and friends here in Georgia. It's only for a couple of weeks, but it's a refreshing change of pace. Even though I'm here to visit people I have to appreciate the chance to reconnect with nature. Now, I'm as big a fan of technology as anyone else, and I'm not exactly camping in the wilderness here, but there is something to be said for looking out the window and seeing trees that weren't planted there by the city. I can live just about anywhere, but this place will always feel like another home.

So I'm keeping up the job hunt just the same. It is a bit more difficult to work on side projects while here, but I'm taking this opportunity to really flush out the details of a game I have in mind. Right now it's a very rough concept, but if I can make it work I think it might be incredible. If things work out like I plan then I can hit the ground running when I get back to Florida and bury myself in some C++. You really can't afford to get rusty in this field.

Well I'm gonna have to wrap this up for now. I'll have more details on the project once I've ironed them out. Schematics in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment